[How to fry non-stick pan]_How to do_How to do
Many people now know that if the meat of the stir-fry is burnt, a part of the burnt is rich in a large amount of amide. This substance has been proven to be a carcinogen in the industry.
Therefore, to cook healthy and delicious dishes, the first thing is to learn how to keep the meat from sticking to the pan when it is fried.
The key to frying non-stick pans is to control the heat and the amount of oil in the pan.
Method one: 1. Turn off the small fire after turning on the fire until it slightly smokes.
2. Pour in the cooking oil and put the meat you prepared into the pan.
3, the meat must be processed in advance 4, do not stir fry immediately, just push it slightly with a shovel, keep the low heat for about 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Turn to high fire and stir fry until cooked.
6. At this time, it is the second method that does not stick to the pan. 1. Add the sliced meat / shredded pork with eggs and starch and mix well.
Leave for about half an hour.
2. Brush the pot clean.
Try to dry the water or wipe it with a clean, dry cloth.
3, heat the pot, the fire should be large.
4. Wait until all the water in the pot is empty before putting oil.
5. Pour in the cold oil (at room temperature), turn the pan, or pour the bottom of the pan with a frying spoon, then pour out the oil.
5, then put a moderate amount of oil (for stir-fried meat), high heat, add meat pieces / shreds that have been marinated with egg powder.
Precautions Note: Hot pan cold oil, stir fry quickly.